Wednesday, May 10, 2017

"Stop. Breathe. Chill.: Meditations For A Less Stressful, More Awesome Life" by Beth Stebner

"Stop. Breathe. Chill.: Meditations For A Less Stressful, More Awesome Life" by Beth Stebner was an excellent book.  I originally chose this book because I have been on and off practicing meditation to help myself with various issues.  I thought that maybe this book can help me learn some new techniques while also learning about books for young adults.  I really enjoyed reading it, but I did notice that it is written more for a female audience than for a male audience, and I wish that it was more neutral.  After ignoring that part, It really did have some great advice to help people through their daily lives.  The book is more or less set up with a page of explanation and after that a page with a guiding mantra, and they are more or less just morals to help you on a day to day basis.  Below is an example of one of the pages:



Pros:
This book can really help people deal with daily life issues by relaxing.
This book is created to help you through almost any situation that you could be going through, whether at home, with friends, at school, or even with self confidence issues.

Cons:
It is catered towards one gender and could be better if written more gender neutral.

http://dadofdivas-reviews.blogspot.com/2016/04/book-review-stop-breathe-chill.html

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ENYMAY2/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1



No comments:

Post a Comment